....an Annual Publication of Center for Peace and Environmental Justice (CEPEJ)
Well researched articles are hereby invited from interested scholars and researchers for publication in the 2022 edition of Peace and Environment Africa Journal vol. 7.
The theme of this edition is “ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE: PANACEA FOR PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA.”
· Influence of Peaceful Co-existence on Sustainable Development in Nigeria.
· The effect of Ethnic Politics on sustainable democracy in Nigeria
· The effect of Religious Politics on sustainable democracy in Nigeria
· Challenges and Prospects of Sustainable Peace and Security in Nigeria
· Peacebuilding: A non-violence approach to conflict management..
· Peacebuilding: An indispensable tool for sustainable growth and development in Nigeria
· Ethnic unrest as a threat to National Development
· The influence of Ethno-religious politics on Nation Building in Nigeria.
· Economic growth and insecurity in Nigeria: The north-eastern experience.
· Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Implications for sustainable food production in Nigeria
· The Mass Media as Watch dog of society towards economic and political development in Nigeria
· Mass media coverage of elections: Effects on sustainable democracy in Nigeria
· National Security: An approach to Good Governance and Environmental Sustainability in Nigeria
· The Media and Peace Advocacy: A non-violence approach to resolving conflicts
· Environmental degradation and human health in Nigeria
GUIDELINES TO CONTRIBUTORS
§ Titles of articles should reflect the central theme of this edition.
§ Abstract must not exceed 200 words.
§ All manuscripts must be in line with the following:
§ Background to the study
§ Statement of the problem
§ Aim/Objectives of the Study
§ Research questions/Hypotheses
§ Theoretical/Conceptual Framework
§ Research Methodology
§ Manuscripts should not exceed 15 pages; including illustrations and references (APA format is recommended).
§ Manuscript should be submitted not later than 31st August, 2022.
Only papers adjudged by the Editorial Board to be good for publication in the 2022 edition shall be accepted. However, responsibility for opinions expressed and accuracy of facts shall rest on the respective contributor(s).
For further information please visit our website: www.cepej.org or contact us on 08032340001, 07056114565